Online Banking allows members to access their credit union accounts from any computer. This FREE service can be accessed through our website at www.firstnebraska.org, 24 hours a day.
- Check account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between First Nebraska
- Request a check
- Reorder checks
- Download account history into personal financial software
- Apply for a loan
- Make loan payments
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
request to be set up for Online Banking.
No more check writing, no more stamps, no more hassles - you'll save time and money!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills from your credit union checking account
- View history to see what bill payments have been made or view pending payments you have established
- If a merchant cannot receive electronic payments, we will mail a check to them
Bill Pay is a FREE service with Premier, First Class, Preferred, and Smart Start Checking accounts. A First Nebraska Educators checking account is required to be eligible for the program.e-Statements
Help the environment and protect yourself from identity theft with e-Statements! E-Statements are password-protected, electronic versions of your paper statements. Log on to www.firstnebraska.org to view your statements online - FREE! Safe, Secure, Convenient:
- Access your statements anytime, day or night.
- Statement Archiving (Leave the filing to us!)
- Get your statement sooner!
This FREE service can be accessed using your cell phone 24 hours a day.
- Check Balances
- See Account History
- Transfer money between FNECU accounts
- See pending transactions
- View Check Images
Remote Check Deposit is a FREE, secure and convenient service within Mobile Banking offered to qualified members. Deposits are made through our Mobile Banking App for Apple and Android users. Now you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere, using the camera on your mobile device!
- Download the FNECU Mobile Banking App from the Apple of Google Play Store.
- Log into Mobile Banking and select Remote Deposit and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Take a photo of the front and back of the endorsed check.
- Submit the photos for deposit and you're done!
*You must download FNECU Mobile App and DeposZip App to begin using Remote Check Deposit. e-Alerts
Receive important account information right to your phone or e-mail! With FREE e-Alerts, you're always in touch with your credit union accounts. E-Alerts are free, electronic messages about recent account activity delivered by e-mail or text message to your cell phone. You can be alerted when:
- A deposit posts
- A debit occurs/a check clears
- Daily savings/checking balance update
- Loan balance update
- Payroll/ACH posts
- And Much More!
First Nebraska Educators and Employee Groups Credit Union | Phone (402) 492-9100 or 1-800-882-0244