Online Banking allows members to access their credit union accounts from any computer. This FREE service can be accessed through our website at www.firstnebraska.org, 24 hours a day.
- Check account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between First Nebraska
- Request a check
- Reorder checks
- Download account history into personal financial software
- Apply for a loan
- Make loan payments
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
request to be set up for Online Banking.
No more check writing, no more stamps, no more hassles - you'll save time and money!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills from your credit union checking account
- View history to see what bill payments have been made or view pending payments you have established
- If a merchant cannot receive electronic payments, we will mail a check to them
Bill Pay is a FREE service with Premier, First Class, Preferred, and Smart Start Checking accounts. A First Nebraska Educators checking account is required to be eligible for the program.e-Statements
Help the environment and protect yourself from identity theft with e-Statements! E-Statements are password-protected, electronic versions of your paper statements. Log on to www.firstnebraska.org to view your statements online - FREE! Safe, Secure, Convenient:
- Access your statements anytime, day or night.
- Statement Archiving (Leave the filing to us!)
- Get your statement sooner!
This FREE service can be accessed using your cell phone 24 hours a day.
- Check Balances
- See Account History
- Transfer money between FNECU accounts
- See pending transactions
- View Check Images
Receive important account information right to your phone or e-mail! With FREE e-Alerts, you're always in touch with your credit union accounts. E-Alerts are free, electronic messages about recent account activity delivered by e-mail or text message to your cell phone. You can be alerted when:
- A deposit posts
- A debit occurs/a check clears
- Daily savings/checking balance update
- Loan balance update
- Payroll/ACH posts
- And Much More!
First Nebraska Educators and Employee Groups Credit Union | Phone (402) 492-9100 or 1-800-882-0244